Pseudomonas Aeruginosa Pneumonia
Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Prospective, double-blind, randomized assessment of the efficacy, safety and pharmacokinetic of Aerucin® as adjunct treatment (in addition to standard of care antibiotics) for pneumonia caused by P. aeruginosa.
- Drug: aerubumabmonoclonal antibody
- Drug: placebomatching placebo
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
United States (3)
- Research SiterecruitingJacksonville, Florida, United States, 32209
- Research SiterecruitingSaint Louis, Missouri, United States, 63110
- Research SiterecruitingColumbus, Ohio, United States, 43215
28 March, 2017
01 May, 2017