The purpose of this study is to explore the safety, feasibility, long-term and
oncologicaloutcomes of laparoscopic-assisted gastrectomy for advanced Gastric Cancer after
Procedure: Laparoscopic-assisted gastrectomy with D2 lymphadenectomy
We will connect you to the doctor responsible for this trial and help you get more information.
Locations near you
Unfortunately, there are no recruiting locations near you. Please check the list with all locations below.
Full eligibility criteria for NCT02902575
Ages eligible for Study
18 Years to 75 Years
Genders eligible for Study
Accepts Healthy Volunteers
- Age from 18 to 75 years
- Primary gastric adenocarcinoma (papillary, tubular, mucinous, signet ring cell, or
poorly differentiated) confirmed pathologically by endoscopic biopsy
- cT2-4aN+M0 at preoperative evaluation according to the American Joint Committee on
Cancer (AJCC) Cancer Staging Manual Seventh Edition
- No distant metastasis is observed. And the spleen, pancreas or other adjacent organs
are not involved by the tumor.
- Performance status of 0 or 1 on Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group scale (ECOG)
- American Society of Anesthesiology score (ASA) class I, II, or III
- Written informed consent
- Women during pregnancy or breast-feeding
- Severe mental disorder
- History of previous upper abdominal surgery (except laparoscopic cholecystectomy,
previous gastrectomy, endoscopic mucosal resection or endoscopic submucosal
- History of previous gastrectomy, endoscopic mucosal resection or endoscopic submucosal
- History of other malignant disease within past five years
- History of unstable angina or myocardial infarction within past six months
- History of cerebrovascular accident within past six months
- History of continuous systematic administration of corticosteroids within one month
- Requirement of simultaneous surgery for other disease
- Emergency surgery due to complication (bleeding, obstruction or perforation) caused by
- FEV1<50% of predicted values
All locations for NCT02902575
View full eligibility
Tris trial is registered with FDA with number: NCT02902575. The sponsor of the trial is Fujian Medical University and it is looking for 80 volunteers for the current phase.
Official trial title: The Safety and Feasibility of Laparoscopic-assisted Gastrectomy for Advanced Gastric Cancer After Neoadjuvant Chemotherapy
1What's a trial
4Get in touch
What's a trial
Not sure you're well informed about clinical trials? Learn more about their benefits, risks and other important details.
Enter your details like condition, age, gender and other preferences and we will show you a list of all relevant clinical trials.
Review the summary of the selected clinical trial and all the locations near you in order to see if it's of interest to you.
Get in touch
You've found an interesting trial? We'll need a bit more information about you so we can connect you to the doctor in charge.
Some people want to consult their doctor before considering participation in a clinical trial. This is absolutely normal as your doctor should know your medical history and should be able to advise you. If you want you can easily share the information for this trial with your doctor by clicking on the button below.