Skin Diseases / Psoriasis
Eli Lilly and Company
The main purpose of this study is to investigate the safety and tolerability of the study drug known as LY3041658 in participants with certain types of skin diseases. The study will measure how the body absorbs, breaks down and gets rid of LY3041658. It will last about 127 days for each participant, not including screening. This study is for research purposes only, and is not intended to treat any medical condition.
- Drug: LY3041658Administered IV.
- Drug: PlaceboAdministered IV.
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Investigator confirmed diagnosis of certain skin diseases for at least 6 months.
- Active skin lesions that are not responding to standard therapies.
- Willing to undergo pre- and post-treatment skin biopsies of lesions.
- Have other skin diseases that may interfere with evaluation of the specified skin disease being studied.
United States (5)
- Parexel Early Phase Unit at Glendalenot yet recruitingGlendale, California, United States, 91206
- Dawes Fretzin Clinical ResearchrecruitingIndianapolis, Indiana, United States, 46256
- PAREXEL-Phase 1 Baltimore Harbor Hospital CenterrecruitingBaltimore, Maryland, United States, 21225
- Duke UniversityrecruitingDurham, North Carolina, United States, 27710
- Altoona Center for Clinical ResearchrecruitingDuncansville, Pennsylvania, United States, 16635
07 November, 2016
31 August, 2017