Digestive System Neoplasms
Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Nice
The main objective of our study is to determine if the evaluation of ingesta of cancer patients by VAS (on the day of hospitalization) is able to predict the actual ingesta of patients during hospitalization (for patients malnourished, at risk of malnutrition or risk free).
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Patients aged over 18 years
- Admitted to hospital for systemic therapy of gastrointestinal cancer
- Signature of the non-opposition.
- Patients who because of their affection will fasted more than 12:00 during the three days preceding hospitalization.
- Artificial nutrition Patients
- CHU de NiceNot specifiedFrance, France, 06000
31 March, 2014
22 May, 2016