To evaluate the Sun Protection Factor efficacy on human skin.
- Drug: Coppertone (BAY 987517)Each 50 cm*2 test site area of a subject requires 100 mg of a test material to obtain a standard 2 mg/cm*2 test application. formulation number SR15-39-Z12-002.
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years to 70 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||Accepts Healthy Volunteers|
- Fitzpatrick Skin Type l, ll and/or lll for UVB testing. Fitzpatrick Skin Type ll, lll and/or lV for UVA testing.
- Male and female
- Aged between 18-70 years old.
- Good health as determined from the HRL SHF
- Signed and dated Informed Consent Form
- Signed and dated HIPAA Form
- An unambiguous MED or MPPD (Minimal Persistent Pigment Darkening Dose)
- Subjects on test at any other research laboratory or clinic.
- Known allergy or sensitivity to sunscreens, cosmetics and toiletries, topical drugs and/or ultraviolet light.
- Pre-existing dermatologic conditions which have been diagnoses by a medical professional (e.g. psoriasis, eczema, etc.) which would interfere with this study.
- Pre-existing other medical conditions (e.g. adult asthma. diabetes).
- Treatment with antihistamines or corticosteroids within one week prior to initiation of the test.
- Treatment with antibiotics within two weeks prior to initiation of the test.
- Chronic medication which could affect the results of the study.
- Known pregnant or nursing women.
United States (1)
- Not specifiedUnion, New Jersey, United States, 07083
30 June, 2015
18 May, 2016