Immediate Dental Implant Loading
Fölktandvården Skåne AB
The purpose of this prospective randomized clinical study was to compare implant survival, patient satisfaction, and radiographic, clinical, and aesthetic outcomes following immediate loading (IL) and delayed loading (DL) of single dental implants after 1,3 and 5 years of follow-up.
- Procedure: Immediate loading
- Procedure: Delayed loading
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||Accepts Healthy Volunteers|
- Patients of at least 18 years of age.
- In need of one or more single-tooth replacements.
- The single-tooth replacement needs to be in the anterior maxilla
- Minimum of mesial-distal width of interdental space of 6 mm
- General contraindications for oral surgery
- Inadequate oral hygiene
- Insufficient bone volume at the recipient site
- Centre of Dental Specialist CareNot specifiedMalmö, Scania, Sweden
31 March, 2011
10 May, 2016