Pulmonary Disease, Chronic Obstructive
COPD patients will be recruited and randomly assigned into one of each group: 1) Control group or 2) Yoga group. In Yoga groups, subjected will be asked to participate in Modified Dantien Yoga training for 12 weeks (3 times/week, 60 min/time). The subjects will be evaluated their pulmonary function, functional fitness performance, dyspnea score, and quality of life at baseline and after 12 wk training.
- Other: Modified Dantien Salee Yoga Training ProgramThe intervention aims to improve pulmonary function and functional fitness.
|Ages eligible for Study||50 Years to 80 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Stable COPD patients > or equal 6 weeks.
- Age > or equal 50-80 years.
- FEV1 > or equal 30% predicted after take bronchodilators drug.
- Resting SpO2 > or equal 90% room air.
- Did not pulmonary rehabilitation program before start the yoga
- Subjects with musculoskeletal disorders, mental and neurological disorders, and acute coronary heart disease.
- Blood Pressure (systolic) > 180 mmHg.
- Faculty of Medicine, Siriraj HospitalrecruitingBangkoknoi, Bangkok, Thailand, 10700
31 March, 2016
09 May, 2016