Taichung Veterans General Hospital
To determine if glucometer combined with mobile-phone based data transfer system would be useful for patient diabetes to manage their glycemic control.
- Device: Breeze2 glucometerBreeze2 glucometer for self-monitoring of blood glucose
- Device: Breeze2 glucometer and H2Breeze2 glucometer and Health2Sync Mobile App for data transfer
|Ages eligible for Study||20 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Patient with diabetes
- Patients' providers advised self-monitor of blood glucose
- Provided written informed consent.
- Patients had other medical condition that were considered not eligible by the medical team members
Patients with diabetes who are advised by their providers to self-monitoring of blood glucose are eligible. Patients who decline or are not able to do self-monitoring of blood glucose will serve as controls.
- Taichung Veterans General HospitalrecruitingTaichung, Taiwan, 40705
31 August, 2014
11 May, 2016