The purpose of this exploratory data collection is to strengthen our knowledge of some of the
rarer distresses following surgical removal of the prostate. In general these are:
- Side effects related to sexuality, including:
- Altered perception of orgasm,
- Orgasm associated pain,
- Penile shortening and deformity.
- Side effects related to urinary incontinence.
- Urinary tract infection after operation.
- Influence of distress on sexual quality of life.
- Influence of distress on the patient´s sex drive.
In addition information on a range of demographics and information on the patient´s erectile
function will be collected.