Cancer / Neurotrophic Tyrosine Kinase, Receptor-related Proteins
Loxo Oncology, Inc.
Larotrectinib (LOXO-101) expanded access is for patients with cancer with a NTRK1, NTRK2, or NTRK3 gene fusion who are ineligible for an ongoing larotrectinib (LOXO-101) clinical trial or have other considerations that prevent access to larotrectinib (LOXO-101) through an existing clinical trial. Expanded access is intended to treat individual patients with different types of cancers with a NTRK gene fusion.
- Drug: larotrectinibOpen-label expanded access, capsules or liquid formulation
|Ages eligible for Study||all|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers|
- Diagnosis of cancer with a NTRK1, NTRK2, or NTRK3 gene fusion
- Are unable to participate in an ongoing larotrectinib (LOXO-101) clinical trial
- Willing and able to provide written, signed informed consent
- Medically suitable for treatment with larotrectinib (LOXO-101)
- Currently enrolled in an ongoing clinical study of larotrectinib (LOXO-101) or another TRK inhibitor
01 January, 0001
15 January, 2017