Nordic Pharma SAS
The aim of this study is to evaluate, at 6 months, the rate of patients whose adherence to injectable MTX remained strong or improved according to patient-reported outcome.
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Adult patients (≥ 18 years old)
- Patients with a diagnosis of RA as confirmed by the ACR/EULAR (2010) Classification Criteria for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- currently treated with oral MTX and requiring a switch to an injectable MTX* or
- currently treated with an injectable MTX* and eligible for a change of MTX injection device*
- Patients informed about and accepting the computer processing of their medical data and their right of accesss and correction.
- Patients who refuse to participate in the study or are unable to fill out the patient diary. *On the basis of the products marketed at the time of submission of the study to Oversight Authorities (Méthotrexate Biodim®, Metoject® and imeth®).
- Nordic PharmaNot specifiedParis, France, 75007
active not recruiting
31 May, 2016
15 August, 2017