The purpose of this study is to investigate the validity of pulse pressure variation to predict fluid responsiveness in patients undergoing robotic or laparoscopic gastrectomy.
- Procedure: Fluid infusionFluid infusion will be performed using 6% hydroxyethyl starch. Pulse pressure variation and stroke volume will be measured before and after fluid infusion.
|Ages eligible for Study||19 Years and older|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- adult patients aged over 19 years who are scheduled for robotic or laparoscopic gastrectomy
- cardiac arrhythmia
- valvular heart disease
- ischemic heart disease
- left ventricular ejection fraction less than 40%
- Pulmonary disease
- esophageal disease
- upper gastrointestinal bleeding
- Body mass index more than 40 kg/m2.
Korea, Republic of (1)
- Department of Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine Anesthesia and Pain Research Institute Yonsei UniversityNot specifiedSeoul, Korea, Republic of, 120-752
28 September, 2016
14 December, 2017