Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Fujian Medical University
CART-19 cells has emerged as a powerful targeted immunotherapy, showing striking responses in highly refractory CD19+ acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL). This study aims to assess the safety and toxicity of CART-19 cells to patients who are refractory or at highest risk of relapse as defined by MRD+ status.
- Biological: CART-19CART-19 cells treated
|Ages eligible for Study||1 Years to 60 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Signed written informed consent
- Aged between 1-60 years
- Patients with MRD positive CD19+ ALL
- Cardiac: Left ventricular ejection fraction ≥ 50%
- Adequate renal and hepatic function
- Performance status: Karnofsky ≥ 70%
- Pregnant or lactating females.
- Any co-morbidity precluding the administration of CART-19 cells.
- Fujian Medical University Union HospitalrecruitingFuzhou, Fujian, China, 350001
31 October, 2016
18 January, 2017