Humeral Fracture, Proximal / Internal Fixation; Complications, Mechanical, Bones of Limb
From April ,2014 to April 2015,31 patients with fractures of the proximal humerus were treated in our hospital. According to anatomic neck fractures (ANF) and surgical neck fractures (SNF), we divided the patients into two groups. All the patients were followed at least 1 year.
- Procedure: Locking plates were used for proximal humeral fractures.
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years to 90 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- From May ,2013 to April 2015, patients with fractures of the proximal humerus who were treated with locking plate.
- Patients had pathologic fractures,
- Patients had previous surgery on the affected shoulder,
- Patients were treated with shoulder arthroplasty.
- Patients were treated with intramedullary nail.
30 June, 2016
21 January, 2017