Hypoglycemia / Breastfeeding
Steno Diabetes Center
With appropriate day-time carbohydrate intake and insulin dose, the 24 hour glucose levels and prevalence of night-time hypoglycaemia are comparable in breastfeeding new mothers and formula feeding new mothers with type 1 diabetes at the second after delivery diabetes control compared with the first after delivery diabetes control at Steno Diabetes Center.
- Device: Continuous glucose monitoring (CGM)
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years to 45 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||Female|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||No|
- Age between 18 and 45 years.
- Delivery of a single infant.
- Proficiency in Danish to read and understand the patient information sheet, questionnaires and to converse with the diabetes caregivers.
- A diagnosis with severe mental or psychiatric barriers or a concurrent disease on the decision of the principal investigator
- Steno Diabetes CenterrecruitingGentofte, Denmark, 2820
31 March, 2016
11 September, 2016