Acute Myocardial Infarction
The First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical University
This study evaluates the relationship of change of dendritic cells fractalkine and P-selectin in patients with acute myocardial infarction.
- Other: measurementBlood is obtained into ethylene diamine tetraacetic acid（EDTA） tubes from all subjects via antecubital vein puncture to measure the number of dendritic cells(DCs) and the concentration of sP-selectin. The number of dendritic cells(DCs) and the concentration of sP-selectin are measured in all patients with STEMI at 0 and 5-7 days after admission. The number of dendritic cells(DCs) and the only once in control group after admission.
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years to 80 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||Accepts Healthy Volunteers|
- diagnosed as STEMI.
- with left ventricular ejection fraction（LVEF）>=45%
- written informed consents are obtained.
- admitted within 24 hours after chest pain attacked.
- Obvious blood system diseases.
- Combination with other organs function failure: severe liver dysfunction, severe renal insufficiency,severe heart failure (NYHA class 3 and 4), acute or chronic infectious diseases, disease of immune system, asthma, malignant tumor, other advanced disease, etc.
- Pregnant women and planned pregnancy women.
- With drug allergy or contraindications.
- refusal to sign the informed consent
Dendritic cells (DCs) are the most potent antigen-presenting cells, with the unique ability to initiate a primary immune response to certain antigens by activation of "naive" T cells, and are actively related to the process of atherosclerosis. Two DC subsets, myeloid DCs (mDCs) and plasmacytoid DCs (pDCs), were identified in humans. In our previous study, the investigators found that change of dendritic cells and fractalkine in patients with acute myocardial infarction. At the same time, the level of P-selectin increased. In addition, the interaction of dendritic cells and P-selectin promotes the progress of atherosclerosis. In this study, the investigators want to see whether the balance between mDCs and pDCs is altered in patients with acute myocardial infarction. sP-selectin is one of the members of the family of proteins, mediate leukocyte adhesion and rolling in vascular endothelial, studies have shown that in patients with unstable angina and acute myocardial infarction in serum sP-selectin protein increased significantly, showed that sP-selectin associated with the activity of coronary heart disease, causing plaque instability.However, there is few relevant studies about the relationship of dendritic cells and P-selectin in patients with acute myocardial infarction. This study valuates the relationship of dendritic cells and P-selectin in patients with acute myocardial infarction
- The First Affiliated Hospital of Dalian Medical UniversityNot specifiedDalian, Liaoning, China, 116011
Observational Patient Registry
31 August, 2016
28 July, 2017