Case-control comparison of clinical population, interventional and single-center research.
- Behavioral: Theory of mind without visual cuesTheory of mind stimulation without visual reinforcement while performing EEG recordings
- Behavioral: Theory of mind without visual cuesTheory of mind stimulation with visual reinforcement while performing EEG recordings
|Ages eligible for Study||18 Years to 60 Years|
|Genders eligible for Study||All|
|Accepts Healthy Volunteers||Accepts Healthy Volunteers|
- Written informed consent French mother tongue Schizophrenia diagnosis according to DSM-IV-R for the patient group
- Coma history, epilepsy, head trauma with loss knowledge greater 10 min ECT older than 1 month DSM-4 R criteria of toxic addiction in the last 6 months Deafness or blindness Scalp pathology Intracranial implanted device
The main objective of this study is to define and characterize electrophysiological markers of the existing social cognition disorders in schizophrenia. Two groups of subjects are recorded : schizophrenic patients and healthy controls. Visual reinforcement effect during theory of mind judgment is tested.
- Centre Hospitalier de VersaillesNot specifiedLe Chesnay, France, 78150
active not recruiting
28 February, 2013
05 September, 2016